Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gift Ideas from Kathryn Rebecca

For the last month I have been scooping out special items to pick up for the lovely ladies
in my life at Freedom Clothing Collective

Today I decided to start working on my gift idea and to start things off I chose one of the Freedom Reconstructed patterned pouches ($14). Then came the fun task of what to put in the pouch!

A fun collection of magnets made up of beautiful vintage buttons by Rae ($12).

Sweet little rose bobby pins by Larque. ($20)

Botanical Blends complete lipgloss, moistures without too much shine! ($5)

Carnivale handmade soap by Utopia, smells divine ($5)

Blooming branches wrap in gray with a gold plated clasp from my own brand Kathryn Rebecca ($45)
There is a a pouch with a different arrangement of treats for all of the ladies I love and I am SO looking forward to seeing them crack them open! :)

What is especially thrilling is to know that everything I am giving is Canadian made and that I am supporting a local entrepreneur. :)

Hope my own shopping experience might help give you some ideas for your own list of ladies.

Happy Holidays!
*Katie